If you aren't familiar with crossfit then we aren't at all like your typical gym you may be used to. We have no joining fees or sales reps giving you the tour, handing you a 12 month contract, timetable and complimentary water bottle and wishing you well on your way but we will definitely give you the tour and explain the in's and out's but we won't be wishing you well on your way because we will be with you every step of the way. We design and implementing every workout for you. You will be coached every single session just like you did at football and netball or soccer and competition tennis.
We run a getting started workshop for anyone who ultimately wants to train in one of our ongoing group crossfit classes. In this workshop you will be exposed to our movement curriculum in a small group format of no more than 8 people. This will be your starting point. You will learn and be introduced to the necessary skills you will need to do our program safely and efficiently. This will also give us the opportunity to assess your mobility, movement ability and educate you on how to improve; right from the start. This 2 hour workshop is compulsory and is to be done before you can join into our regular crossfit classes. If you have come to us after already completing a similar program from another gym then we won't ask you to do it again.
GETTING STARTED WORKSHOP EXPOSED
- Squat: Air Squat, Front Squat and Overhead Squat.
- Press: Shoulder Press, Push Press, Push Jerk and Split Jerk.
- Deadlift: Deadlift, Power Clean, Sumo Deadlift.
Checklist for getting STARTED
- You'll need to have booked and paid the $50 booking fee before attending. We generally run this workshop every 2 weeks on a sunday morning but email us first to confirm the date. We will get confirmation once you have paid and you'll be set. Then come along 15 minutes before start time to complete our getting started forms in person. Please bring your receipt for proof of purchase.
- This workshop is actually a complimentary workshop and is technically free with any of our memberships. The $50 booking fee will be taken off your very first membership fee.